Skip to main content
- Library Resources
WOHS Library Policies
- Library is open from 7:50 am – 3:30 pm daily unless otherwise noted.
- I.D.s are not required to check out books, but helpful.
- Students may check out 2 library books per person, unless prior authorization by librarian.
- Books are checked out for a 2 week period.
- Overdue books are sought after on a regular basis, but fines are not charged.
- Books that are damaged or lost must be paid for in full.
- Laptops are available for use in the library but are NOT allowed outside of library walls.
- Computer usage rules (school board) are strictly enforced: no saving on desktops, no changing of screensavers, etc.
- Students should ask to print before doing so – school fees cover the cost of copies made.
- Students are allowed to eat/drink in designated areas ONLY.
- Students should have a hall pass to enter library during school day if entire class is not scheduled for library at that time.